Multiple factors at the workplace interact to affect your sense of well-being. Prolonged stress affects not only your physical and psychological health, but also impacts your performance and relationships at work and outside.
Areas of workplace difficulties
- Stress regarding meeting targets and deadlines
- Difficulty concentrating on tasks
- Decline in work performance and loss of self-confidence
- Conflict with a colleague or senior
- Anxiety arising from bullying or sexual harassment at your workplace
- Anger or emotional outbursts, mostly at work
- Problems in personal relationships due to work-related stress
If you believe you are struggling with stress, talk to one of our qualified therapists.
The InnerHour Assurance
Cut the travel, skip the waiting time - access expert advice using your computer, tablet or mobile from a convenient location.
A safe and secure platform, with all conversations encrypted to ensure complete confidentiality between you and your therapist.
Highly Qualified Experts
Selected through a rigorous screening process, trained for online therapy and committed to the highest standards of ethical practice.