Stress is the physical, psychological and behavioural response to situations we find difficult. Prolonged stress causes multiple health issues, a diminished sense of well-being and changes our behaviour.
Symptoms Of Stress
- Changes in sleep and appetite
- Unexplained fatigue or pain
- Reduced ability to concentrate
- Feeling restless or worried
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, fidgeting, pacing)
- Emotional outbursts (e.g. crying, anger)
- Avoidance behaviour
- Increased use of substances (e.g. cigarettes, caffeine, alcohol)
If you believe you are struggling with stress, talk to one of our qualified therapists.
The InnerHour Assurance
Cut the travel, skip the waiting time - access expert advice using your computer, tablet or mobile from a convenient location.
A safe and secure platform, with all conversations encrypted to ensure complete confidentiality between you and your therapist.
Highly Qualified Experts
Selected through a rigorous screening process, trained for online therapy and committed to the highest standards of ethical practice.