Everyone experiences sleep difficulties occasionally, due to a stressful situation or a change in routine. If sleep problems persist beyond a few nights, they are likely to impact your daily life, performance and relationships.
Common sleep problems
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty concentrating on tasks
- Excessive sleepiness during the day
- Fatigue and irritability due to lack of sleep
- Frequent awakening and inability to fall back to sleep
- Involuntarily falling asleep during activities
If you believe you are struggling with sleep difficulties, talk to one of our qualified therapists.
The InnerHour Promise
Cut the travel, skip the waiting time - access expert advice using your computer, tablet or mobile from a convenient location.
A safe and secure platform, with all conversations encrypted to ensure complete confidentiality between you and your therapist.
Highly Qualified Experts
Selected through a rigorous screening process, trained for online therapy and committed to the highest standards of ethical practice.