The mind and body are deeply connected and influence each other. Often, chronic physical health conditions like cancer, diabetes and long-standing pain can make one depressed or anxious. Maintaining good psychological well-being, in addition to being critical for good health, is also crucial for a positive response to treatment.
Where counselling can help with your health condition
- Diabetes and cancer: Alleviate low mood, anxiety, loss of interest or energy, and fatigue
- Heart conditions and diabetes: Reduce treatment risks like depression and anxiety
- Treatment adherence in diabetes, heart conditions and cancer
- Headaches/back pain: Modulate stress that often causes, maintains and exacerbates chronic pain
- Psychological support to caregivers of individuals suffering from chronic ailments
If you believe you need help with your health condition, talk to one of our qualified therapists.
The InnerHour Assurance
Cut the travel, skip the waiting time - access expert advice using your computer, tablet or mobile from a convenient location.
A safe and secure platform, with all conversations encrypted to ensure complete confidentiality between you and your therapist.
Highly Qualified Experts
Selected through a rigorous screening process, trained for online therapy and committed to the highest standards of ethical practice.