Join as a therapist
We are always keen to work with like-minded professionals to deliver high quality care to those who need it and would love to have you as part of our team.
Founded by Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, InnerHour's goal is to empower people with skills and techniques to enhance their overall psychological wellness and productivity, enabling them to lead happier and more fulfilling lives.
We have decades of clinical experience under our belt and have now come together to use technology to increase access to high quality psychological support delivered by experienced and highly qualified therapists in an ethical and confidential manner.
Why partner with us
- Community of highly qualified therapists
Secure, ethical and confidential
platform to connect
with our clients
- Training for delivering online therapy along with ongoing structured supervision and training programmes
- Access to a wider pool of online clients
- Availability of supportive tools including online assessments and surveys, easy-to-use session reports, feedback tools
- Ability to profile and present your skills to a wider online community
- Transparency in appointment management, fee disbursement and online activity through the TherapistDashboard ©
A Masters in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology, an M.Phil or a Ph.D in clinical psychology or an equivalent qualification from a reputable institute. RCI registration preferred but not mandatory.
Join as a Therapist
We have received your application.