Payment & Refund Policy
Fee Information & Refund Policy.
Single Sessions - Reschedule, Cancellation, Cash Refund
- All applicable payments should be made prior to availing InnerHour services.
- The user’s session booking(s) will not be confirmed till the payment is received by InnerHour.
- If you are accessing our services through a third-party or your organisation, beyond any sessions that might be offered to you as part of InnerHour’s association with your organisation, the user’s session booking(s) will not be confirmed till the payment is received by InnerHour.
- All purchases expire one year from the date of purchase.
- For individual users, the fee per session is dependent on the selected psychological wellness expert and is inclusive of service tax.
- For users who are accessing sessions through their organisation, beyond their included sessions, the fee per session is dependent on the selected psychological wellness expert and is inclusive of service tax.
Cancellation, Reschedule and Refund
As an online psychological wellness platform, InnerHour strives to provide the user with the best possible service in order to maximise user satisfaction. Keeping that in mind, InnerHour’s cancellation and refund policy ensures the highest possible flexibility for the user.
The user has the flexibility to
- Reschedule the session
- Cancel the session
- Claim a refund on the cancelled session
Session RescheduleReschedule by The User
InnerHour provides the user with the flexibility to reschedule their sessions to a later time. Any rescheduling request will be processed based on the time at which the user requests InnerHour to reschedule with respect to the scheduled time of the session and is explained in the table below.
|Initiation of Session Reschedule||Session Refund provided to the User|
|At least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session||Free Reschedule|
|Within 24 hours of the scheduled session||Needs to be booked as a new session and make payment for the same if applicable|
Session Cancellation and RefundCancellation By The User
The user can cancel the session and claim a refund in one of the two means offered:
- Session Refund
- Cash Refund, in case the user has made a payment for the session
The refund amount provided to the user will be based on when the cancellation was initiated and is explained in the table below.
|Initiation of Session Cancellation||Session Refund provided to the User|
|At least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session||100% Session Refund or, if applicable, 100% Cash Refund|
|Within 24 hours of the scheduled session||No Session Refund|
For sessions cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, at the time of cancellation, the user has three options:
- Book a new session at the time of the cancellation with the same expert;
- Take a session credit on the user’s account on the InnerHour platform. This session credit can be used within the validity period to book a session with the same expert;
- Take a refund back to the user’s original method of payment, in cases where the user has made a payment for the session
All cash refunds will be processed within two days. Please note that, depending on the bank, it might take longer for the amount to get credited to your account.
Cancellation by InnerHour Expert
If the session is cancelled by the InnerHour expert, the user will receive a session credit on their account on the InnerHour platform, regardless of the time at which the cancellation was done. This session credit can be used within the validity period to:
- Book a session with the same expert within the validity period
- Claim a cash refund for this session credit within the validity period, if the user made a payment to book the session
Session Delayed/ Technical Issues
If, due to an unforeseeable reason from InnerHour’s end, a booked session is not completed in its entirety by the InnerHour expert, the user will be given a partial refund or a session refund to compensate for the lost session time. The compensation will be decided on how much session time is lost and is outlined in the table below.
|Session Time Lost||Refund Provision|
|Less than 33% of Session Time||No refund|
|33% – 66% of Session Time||Either 50% of session fee as cash refund (applicable only if user has made payment to book session) or 100% Session Credit*|
|Greater than or equal to 66% of session time||100% Session Credit* (in this case only, the Session Credit can be redeemed for 100% session fee, only if user made payment to book session)|
*The user will receive a session credit on their account on the InnerHour platform. This session credit can be used within the validity period to book a session with the same expert.
Session Package Refunds
In cases where the user has booked a multi-session package available on our platform, refund can only be initiated on the entire package or the unutilised part of the entire package. In this case, the sessions that have already been completed will be charged at the price of the next highest package (if applicable) so that the user gets the lowest price per session possible.
For example, considering a session fee of INR 1000, if the user has a 10+2 Session Package active, the first 7 sessions will be charged at INR 6000.00 in total as per the 6+1 Session Package and not at INR 7000.00 as per the Single Session price.
If there are upcoming session bookings from the package, the user cannot cancel and claim a refund on the package. The session bookings have to be completed or cancelled before a package cancellation can be initiated.
Upon initiating the package cancellation and refund request, the refund amount for the package- based on how many sessions were completed- will be processed as per the following table.
|Completed Sessions||Eligible Refund per Package|
|Single Session||6+1 Session Package||10+2 Session Package|
Please note, the following calculation is provided as a guide, considering a session fee of INR 1000. Actual refunds can vary depending on the session fee for the selected expert among other factors.
In the above example, if the user has a 10+2 Session Package active and has completed 4 sessions, the eligible refund on package cancellation would be 6000.
The cash refund will be processed within 2 days. Please note that, depending on the bank, it might take longer for the amount to reflect in the user’s account.